Sheriff's Report Aug. 8 - Aug. 14

The Sublette County Sheriff's Office reported 217 calls from Aug. 8 to Aug. 14, including six collisions, 24 citizen assists, 15 suspicious incidents, one abnormal behavior, four REDDI reports, a runaway juvenile, two search and rescues, a missing person, nine traffic complaints, three fire calls, 21 urinalyses and 46 vehicle identification number inspections.

Aug. 8

At 9:56 a.m., a man talked to a deputy about fraud.

At 10:38 a.m., a person had breathing problems.

At 10:46 a.m., the county clerk's office asked a deputy to stand by when a man who previously caused a disturbance came to the counter.

At 10:56 a.m., a person was bitten by a bat.

At 10:58 a.m., a 911 hangup was noted as suspicious.

At 11:36 a.m., a Toyota Camry rear-ended a camper.

At 12 p.m., a mobile app tip reported a sex assault.

At 2:43 p.m., a 911 open line was marked as suspicious.

At 3:14 p.m., a caller reported smoke near Pocket Creek.

At 5:21 p.m., a deputy investigated littering.

At 5:49 p.m., the Corral Bar bartender had a stray dog that kept running into traffic.

At 10:23 p.m., a man's alarm went off at home but he said everything was okay.

Aug. 9

At 12:45 a.m., a woman worried about her neighbors because the dogs were barking more than usual.

At 3:58 a.m., a burglar alarm went off and the owner was half an hour away in the mountains.

At 8:36 a.m., a school official reported a juvenile problem.

At 10:07 a.m., a woman reported a runaway who returned home safely two days later.

At 12:13 p.m., a man asked when kids can begin sitting in the front seat.

At 12:33 p.m., an aggressive dog was biting people.

At 12:59 p.m., a woman got a scam text saying she won $40,000 to $1 million.

At 1:05 p.m., a 911 open line was marked "suspicious."

At 2:13 p.m., a Pinedale employee said a homeless man sleeps in park bathrooms.

At 3:51 p.m., a man backed up his trailer and hit a state highway fence.

At 4:23 p.m., a Madison County dispatcher said parents were checking a local gas station for two missing teens. A deputy didn't find anyone there.

At 7:41 p.m., a woman reported a missing child, who was playing at a park.

At 8:18 p.m., a grass fire was reported.

At 8:56 p.m., a bison wandered through a yard and onto Highway 352 – the first buffalo reported as a "livestock problem" in many years, at least by this reporter!

Aug. 10

At 3:36 a.m., Lincoln County asked for medical assistance.

At 7:32 a.m., a young woman was driving all over the road; the call was transferred to Wyoming Highway Patrol.

At 8:57 a.m., 100 cattle were in the road.

At 11:21 a.m., a woman thought she saw two missing Idaho kids in a black truck; it wasn't them.

At 11:41 a.m., a man had questions about selling ammunition.

At 12:26 p.m., an open 911 line was "suspicious."

At 1:14 p.m., a man said people kept stealing political signs off his property.

At 1:18 p.m., a WHP trooper asked a deputy to help with a controlled substance problem.

At 5:12 p.m., a dead horse was laying in a ditch.

At 5:29 p.m., a detective helped with a probation and parole check.

At 5:46 p.m., a wild bison was heading south near the Flying J Ranch.

At 7:55 p.m., a motorist reported a young couple broke down in Hoback Canyon.

At 8:32 p.m., a deputy picked up a suspicious woman walking near the Elkhorn and took her to the Teton County line on an arrest warrant.

At 10 p.m., a medical emergency was reported.

Aug. 11

At 12:09 a.m., a man and woman called 911 from Kozy Campgrounds but hung up.

At 1:06 a.m., Sweetwater County transferred a 911 call from someone who hit a deer on Highway 191.

At 6:44 a.m., the back window of a Suburban was shattered.

At 9:04 a.m., a dually drove into a ranch fence the night before.

At 10:16 a.m., Tip Top helped a woman who twisted her ankle near Lonesome Lake.

At 10:22 a.m., a woman hit a young kid who pulled out in front of her.

At 10:45 a.m., a man and kids were hanging around a business after hours.

At 10:57 a.m., a person was suicidal.

At 12:13 p.m., a silver Jeep turned in front of kids at a Pine Street crosswalk.

At 12:25 p.m., a man and woman called 911, saying they had an accident, then hung up.

At 12:42 p.m., a broken-down GMC Yukon blocked traffic on Highway 354.

At 1:28 p.m., a caller had information for an active investigation.

At 2 p.m., a Circuit Court employee asked for help with a juvenile matter.

At 2:34 p.m., tourists stopped and got too close to two bull moose at the start of Fremont Lake Road.

At 4:03 p.m., a deputy checked on a person's welfare.

At 4:10 p.m., a man asked for help with eviction.

At 4:12 p.m., a patient needed a ride from the clinic to a hotel.

At 4:47 p.m., a caller reported a juvenile problem.

At 5:51 p.m., a person had lacerations.

At 8:26 p.m., a Lincoln County deputy said a LaBarge investigation might roll over into Marbleton.

Aug. 12

At 6:22 a.m., an older maroon car went past a high school going 80 to 80 mph.

At 7:12 a.m., a caller said someone dumped things in the river; nothing was found.

At 10:34 a.m., a man said his friend was arrested driving a truck he bought in Utah and he wanted to get it towed.

At 10:55 a.m., a medical emergency was reported.

At 12:25 p.m., a semi passenger reported another semi driver's unsafe passing.

At 12:49 p.m., a semi driver asked he where could take a 10-hour break.

At 1:07 p.m., a male inmate was transported.

At 2:24 p.m., a BLM employee reported a culvert washout on Chapel Canyon road.

At 2:43 p.m., a man was served with a federal warrant.

At 3:47 p.m., a black Dodge with cargo trailer passed and speeded on Highway 191.

At 5:59 p.m., a female driver was smoking two items at a time.

At 6:39 p.m., a new deputy hit a deer near Farson; the WHP would take the report.

At 8:32 p.m., a woman riding an e-bike ran over a dog that chased her.

At 8:37 p.m., the driver of a grey Ford F350 and horse trailer was all over the road.

At 9:27 p.m., a 911 open line call came from what sounded like a party.

At 9:57 p.m., a deputy helped with a juvenile-related matter.

At 10:09 p.m., a woman said a man or other people walking nearby knocked on her door and left.

At 11:37 p.m., a caller smelled something weird; it was a skunk.

Aug. 13

At 6:34 a.m., a man said a very young antelope in his yard would walk a few feet and fall down.

At 7 a.m., a deputy reported an unsecured door.

At 7:06 a.m., a smoking SUV was on fire.

At 9:07 a.m., an illness was reported.

At 9:56 a.m., a lost-looking shepherd mix was going up to different vehicles.

At 11:02 a.m., a white minivan hit an antelope.

At 1:12 p.m., Wisconsin man said he couldn't get ahold of the owner of his reserved booking to get in.

At 1:58 p.m., a person had a seizure.

At 2:20 p.m., a 911 caller was a motorcyclist who said there was no emergency.

At 3:17 p.m., a silver GMC truck going about 96 mph blew through the construction red light south of Big Piney.

At 4:16 p.m., a white SUV driving erratically almost hit a motorcycle.

At 5:02 p.m., a man with a group at Silver Lake hiked up to a ridge to call his wife and then got lost.

At 7:30 p.m., multiple 911 calls came in about a black cow on the highway.

At 7:52 p.m., a hotel employee found a guest's property.

At 8:06 p.m., a person had a stroke.

Aug. 14

At 7:27 a.m., a fisherman asked about trespassing while in the water.

At 8:02 a.m., two dogs were chasing deer near Broken Hills.

At 8:09 a.m., abnormal behavior was reported.

At 8:17 a.m., a medical emergency was reported.

At 9:43 a.m., a man was bitten by his own dog when it fought with another dog.

At 10:12 a.m., three stray dogs were on Highway 189.

At 12:31 p.m., a Dodge flatbed truck going 90 mph passed an Forest Service law enforcement ranger.

At 1:24 p.m., a man asked a deputy to come for a civil standby.

At 5:15 p.m., a large buck and two doe mule deer were on the edge of Highway 191.

At 6:11 p.m., a man was taken into custody to serve his time.

At 6:50 p.m., a woman asked a deputy for a civil standby.

At 7:26 p.m., a former hotel guest said he left something behind.

At 8:43 p.m., two pups were chasing cows.

At 9:12 p.m., an erratic vehicle crossed the center line at least six times.

At 9:25 p.m., a 911 call came in with a lot of static.

At 11:28 p.m., an Upper Green fisher's phone called 911 while they were setting around the campfire.